- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $99.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $99 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
2017 Yamaha FZ-09 Motorcycle Parts
The Yamaha FZ-09 was brand new for the 2014 riding season and was the first of its kind to hit the market. The FZ-09 is refreshing, a 847cc triple that has a nice amount of torque but plenty of power to keep a permanent smile on your face. Considered a sport model, this bike will allow you to easily cruise around town or hit the twisties but have a more comfortable riding position. Featuring some crossover from the supersport line, you still get a smooth 6 speed transmission, ride-by-wire Chip Controlled Throttle for instant feedback and crossplane concept crankshaft.
We were able to get our hands on one of the first in our area and in 2014 we started building our Yamaha FZ-09 Project Bike. This was a fun project as we’ve mostly built track or race bikes for the last few years and Van hadn't ridden on the street for years. Throughout the project, we installed everything from GB Racing Engine Covers to Frame Sliders and Fender Eliminator from Graves Motorsports. We kept the build to items a street rider would want to upgrade and immediately thought of the Driven Carbon Fiber Superbike Handlebar, bar ends and grips, as well as the CRG RC2 Brake and Clutch Levers, which are almost a necessary addition. In the end, we never had the opportunity to ride it on the track, but it was definitely a fun toy for the street!