- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
2014 Honda CBR1000RR Motorcycle Parts
During the 2014 season Van built a 2014 Honda CBR1000RR with Roadracing World as our STG Project Bike Giveaway. Click this link to watch the install and build video series. He was able to achieve some of his fastest lap times at Grattan Raceway and Baber Motorsports Park ever and enjoyed being able to build the bike in conjunction with Roadracing World. He walked you through everything from a standard install, such as the Spiegler front and rear brake lines and brake bleeding process, to the more complicated full Bazzaz ZFI-TC or Ohlins front fork and TTX Rear Shock installation, that he even bought some new tools to complete the job. Many of the build items, from the HotBodies Bodywork to the M4 Full Exhaust and Vortex Rearsets are some of the same items you saw on the Geico Honda Road Racing Team bikes. We are always sad to see them go, but look forward to the next Project Bike Build and faster lap times.
There is no denying that the Honda CBR1000RR turns heads and being a Honda, you know it will keep you on the road for a long time. Deriving technology straight from the Champions in the MotoGP paddock, you will see many of the same features on your model such as an assisted slipper clutch and electronic steering damper. The 43mm Showa fork and monobloc front brake calipers will help keep you in control of the 999cc inline four cylinder beast of a motor.