Used by World Superbike, MotoGP and scores of other world class racers. 300V is completely POLAR in molecular structure, causing it to bond to metal and protect against metal-to-metal start-ups. Provides up to five times more film strength than petroleum motor oils.
Motul 300V uses Double Ester Technology, and offers 0% shear loss. Double Ester Technology is superior to any previous forms of ester used in motor oils, and offers the most protection against friction inside of an engine. Motul 300v is designed for ultra high performance and racing use, but can be used in any high-reving, naturally aspirated or forced induction engine applications.
Features and Benefits:
- In 1972 Motul was the first to use ester oils for Motorsports, transfering the technology from the aeronautic industry.
- In 2004, the double ester technology used in the 300V Motorsport range is breaking new grounds in automotive racing.
- Double Ester Technology's two types of esters provide excellent lubricity, better engine response and maximum engine RPM.
- High lubrication properties for anti wear protection above existing standards.
- Friction modifiers for maximum power output.
- 0% shear loss for stable oil pressure.
- Extremely high temperature resistance.
- For use in all high performance 4-stroke engines - road racing, motocross and bikes with or without a catalytic converter.
- Passes JASO T904 wet clutch compatibility test.