- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
Motul is one of the leading motorcycle oil companies and has been around for over 150 years. Motul started doing their special Ester technology over 30 years ago and as you see today, many competitors have also recently switched to Ester technology. Motul's 300V contains a double ester - one ester for friction rubbing and another ester for pressure. The end result is excellent protection without sacrificing performance. Motul's 300V offers the best race performance and protection, as it has an extremely high boiling point of 367 degrees. 5W40 and 10W40 are the most popular weights and with Motul's ester technology, you have four to five times more film and tensile strength in your oil compared to other brands, which mean cheap insurance for your engine. With Motul, you get the best of both worlds with excellent performance and protection. Motul Motorcycle Oil is what we use in our own race bikes and the same oil used by many other AMA, WSBK and MotoGP teams.
Finding the right item can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Browse by your motorcycle's year, make and model or contact our experienced staff with any questions or concerns.