Graves Motorsports Yamaha R1 Cat Eliminator Exhaust with (Exhaust Valve Type-R – Butterfly Valve Technology). Requires FTEcu software purchased separately to use the EVR activation map code included with the sale of the exhaust.
This R1 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha riders to 7 straight consecutive Moto America / AMA Superbike championships along with numerous 600cc titles. This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
The Graves EVR uses the factory exhaust motor and cables and custom mapping to improve torque and drivability at low to mid-range rpm and small throttle openings to create a more liner power curve and improved ride. This is particularly effective on exhaust systems with shorter silencers that can rob your bike of small throttle responsiveness while reducing the sound to acceptable levels. We did not allow compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters and lengths are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
We use the same 1.00 MM think wall high heat grade Titanium tubing used on our Superbikes. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeat-ability is second to none. It comes with a single Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning or the addition of FTECU’s Active Tune. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick Titanium wire for long life.
The 200mm silencer is one piece with the tail pipe welded to the deep draw tapered Titanium entrance cap and attaches to the collector with a 60.5 MM machined Titanium joint for a perfect fit every time. The Collector attaches to the stock mount under the frame with a Titanium tab that has an 8MM machine Titanium nut welded to the tab. The silencer attaches to the motorcycle with a strapless aluminum bracket that is black powder coated and integrated into the silencer. The silencer sleeve is made of Titanium that attaches to the titanium end caps with stainless aircraft grade rivets and Titanium silencer bands. The inter core tube is made of stainless that slips over the entrance and into the exit cap that is a stamped from Titanium and welded to deep draw Titanium tube exit cap beauty cover.
- 200mm Length Silencer Design (Titanium) designed to match the R1's "Superbike Inspired" Race lines.
- Silencer mounts directly to the OEM rearset bracket using a stealth integrated "strapless" bracket built into the silencer
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- 1 Auto Tuner Style Lambda sensor receiver comes standard (OEM dual sensor mounts up front are eliminated for a smoother flowing exhaust). When using any Graves performance system on the 15-17 R1 Flash Tune products are recommended to enhance the bikes performance everywhere. The most effective tune on this setup does not utilize the stock lambdas at all).
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- 11 lbs. lighter than stock
- Performs like it looks and looks like it performs!!
- Stock Silencer + Cat System Weight = 17.4lbs: Cat Eliminator System Weight = 6.5 lbs. (10.9lb. savings)
- Stock sound 80 DBA @ idle 91 @ 5000
- Graves Cat Elim EVR (200mm) 89 DBA @ idle 103 @ 5000 (with sold separately sound insert) Graves Cat Elim EVR (200mm) 87 DBA @ idle 108 @ 5000 (No sound insert)
- Standard Cat Elim with (200mm) 93 DBA@ idle 113 @ 5000 (no sound insert)
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Slip On Exhaust