- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $99.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $99 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
Graves Motorsports was born in 1990 out of the dreams, desire, and dedication of Chuck Graves. Both a manufacturer of performance accessories and a professional Graves racing team, the California company's ceaseless mission is: craftsmanship leads to championships. Serving that goal, Graves Motorsports provides privateer racers with factory-quality, race-proven performance parts. Today, Graves Motorsports has a growing list of trick performance items available for the Yamaha YZF-R1, YZF-R6, YZ450F, YZ250F, Suzuki GSX-R 1000, GSX-R 750, GSX-R 600 as well as performance parts for other brands including Aprilia and BMW. Graves makes rear sets, bars, exhaust systems, velocity stacks, suspension components, marker lights, fender eliminator kits, steering damper mounts, tire warmers, cams, valve springs, and on and on. The most significant detail about Graves parts is the ones they use for winning on the track are the same ones available to every rider. Graves is dedicated to their mission of making factory-quality parts for every rider.