- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
Dynojet Fuel Controllers
Dynojet has been around since fuel injection became prevalent in motorcycles over ten years ago. During that time, Dynojet has been the leader in the development and manufacturing of performance enhancing tools - their most well-known product being the Power Commander. >In addition to the original Power Commander III, Dynojet came up with the Power Commander V, which not only controls the air/fuel ratio on your motorcycle, but can also control and modify the ignition timing for increased performance. In conjunction with the Power Commander, Dynojet's Quick Shifter is a must-have for any racer today and most track riders as well. Dynojet also offers the Auto Tune so now don't have to visit a dyno to get the best performance out of your bike - rather, plug the Auto Tune into your Power Commander V and you will get live tuning to give your bike the best performance possible - wherever and whenever you want.
Finding the right item and fit can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Browse by your motorcycle's year, make and model or contact our experienced staff with any questions or concerns.