Woodcraft's new FZ10 adapter plate bolts directly to the stock handlebar mount keeping all of the stock clearances, while putting your hands in a more natural position. You now have the option to flip your 1 inch adapter plate upside down, which results in a more aggressive riding position that improves both traction and feel. This setup allows the use of multiple risers giving you the ability to custom tailor the bar height for optimum comfort.
Each plate is machined from tough billet aluminum giving your bike a custom look while making them much stronger than the stock handlebars. The handlebar tubes are kept as separate pieces allowing for inexpensive replacement in the event of a crash.
The 1 inch riser setup can be run in either the "up" or "down" position. The remaining risers should only be run in the "up" position.
Woodcraft FZ-10 Clip-on Riser Guide
- 1 inch rise, up position - 2 inch drop over OEM
- 1 inch rise, down position - 3.25 inch drop over OEM
- 2 inch rise, up position - 1 inch drop over OEM
- 2.5 inch rise, up position - 0.5 inch drop over OEM
- 3 inch rise, up position - approximately stock height
This kit comes standard with black handlebars.
Instructions & Exploded View