Woodcraft tire warmers have been one of our best selling, go-to products since they were introduced in 2008. With Woodcraft Warmers you can get quality, performance and reliability you can count on.
NEW FOR 2019: Our Gen 3 Tire Warmers now come in a smaller size that will fit 130-150 series rear tire. No more having to run the larger rear warmers on smaller displacement bikes, and worrying about excess. These will fit PERFECTLY to your Ninja 300, Yamaha R3, KTM RC390 or ANY bike running that range rear tire size.
Woodcraft Gen III Dual Temps warmers feature many upgrades over our popular Dual Temp tire warmers that were released in 2008. We went back to the drawing board completely redesigning many of the components. The result is what we feel to be the best multi-temp tire warmer on the market today. Try a set and we're sure you'll agree they are the best warmers you have ever used.
- Construction - We went through the entire warmer and upgraded every seam, literally! They are beautifully hand stitched in the USA with tough Nomex thread, ensuring they will last through years of abuse.
- Ripstop Nylon - This tough yet flexible shell will stand up to the rigors of the race track.
- Polartec Windpro Fleece - A revolution in thermal fabrics. The tight knit construction blocks 95% of the heat robbing side winds. We have seen up to a 15 degree increase in rim temperature with these Polartec WindPro side curtains.
- Thermostats - Our thermostats hold tighter temperature ranges and are more durable than ever, guaranteeing a perfect heat cycle every time.
- Exclusive Quick Disconnect - Only Woodcraft has the quick disconnect feature that cuts power as soon as you remove the warmer. No more smoking warmers on the floor!
- Even Heat Distribution - The heating element has precisely engineered variable spacing between the coils that gets tighter on the far side of the tire, ensuring the tire is heated evenly all the way around.
- Low-Profile Insulation - Our efficient high loft insulation allows us to keep the warmer thin while still providing great performance. You will love how easy this design makes installation and removal.
- Durable Dual Temp Switch - Select "Hot" when you're ready to go or "Warm" when you have a while between sessions.
- LED Indicator Light - The LED lights red to let you know power is on and turns to green when the tire is at temperature.
- Power & Voltage - All Woodcraft tire warmers are designed to run off a 120 volt power source. We suggest a 1000W Generator when AC power is not available.
- Free duffel bag with every set!