If you ride on the race track tire warmers are a must! Using warmers eliminates cold tire crashes and helps extend the life of those super sticky race tires. Chicken Hawk tire warmers are made in the USA and are used by more professional teams in the US than any other brand.
Hot tire pressure is more important than ever. These neoprene sides additionally insulate the tire and wheel, and help block wind blowing across your rims. The elastic stretch also provides a smooth fit!
- Unique "Full Coverage" Heater Design with only 9mm spacing – provides uniform heating across heating area and surface of tire.
- Nomex Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention
- Gentex Aluminized Kevlar Exterior (Adds Insulation Value and is Water & Tear Resistant.)
- Dupont Fiber Melt-Proof Inner Liner with Temperature Sensitive Dye (Shows misuse or malfunction.)
- Neoprene Side Panels (Assists in insulating wheel and blocks wind.)
- Quick Disconnect Power Cord on All Models
- Temperature Settings – High – 195°F / 91°C | Low – 130°F / 54°C | Medium – 175°F / 79C
- Exterior Fabric - Aluminized Kevlar
- Insulation - Felted Nomex & PE
- Heating Element - High Density-8mm Spacing
- Color - Chrome