Vortex Rearsets are designed to perform at the highest level on the race track and are equally at home on the street. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum; they are light, strong and offer an excellent range of adjustability which allow the rider to personalize the ergonomics of their motorcycle. Vortex offers the highest level of product support in the industry with replacement parts readily available if needed.
- Replacement Parts: Please see "Spare Parts" Tab above to view and purchase replacement parts for this Vortex Rearset Kit.
- V2 Design
- Compact design maximizes adjustment while minimizing size and weight.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals prevent binding in the event of a crash.
- GP shift compatible by reversing stock shift arm.
- Extra detailed instructions for novice riders and racers.
- Adjustment Range - Back: 15-35mm and Up: 10-30mm ?? 10mm increments, 9 positions.
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology.
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg.
Add Vortex Rear Brake Light Switch
Instructions and Exploded View