Vortex Rearsets are designed to perform at the highest level on the race track and are equally at home on the street. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum; they are light, strong and offer an excellent range of adjustability which allow the rider to personalize the ergonomics of their motorcycle. Vortex offers the highest level of product support in the industry with replacement parts readily available if needed.
- Replacement Parts: Please see "Spare Parts" Tab above to view and purchase replacement parts for this Vortex Rearset Kit.
- V2 Design
- Shift-Pivot design offers standard and GP shifting while maintaining stock leverage ratios and feel.
- Full range of adjustment for peg and pedal positions in STD or GP shift modes.
- Fully compatible with standard, shift assist, and ABS models.
- Removable muffler bracket for high mount exhaust systems.
- Adjustment Range - Fwd: 5mm, Back: 15mm and Down: 5mm, Up: 25mm - 10mm increments, 12 positions.
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology.
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg.
Instructions and Exploded View