Developed with XPD Racers Team to find the best optimization of comfort and safety, XP9-R redefines the excellence in racing boots. The outer shell and the removable protective boot work together combining maximum performance and excellent comfort.
The AGS-3 removable inner protector is our ultimate protection device, designed to match outer shield and maximize the resistance in case of sliding or highside crashes. The combination of Shock Absorber areas and flexible rigid supports brings safety to an higher level.
The use of ultimate design process combined with Wind Tunnel testing sessions resulted in an aerodynamic shape granting speed and stability. The use of Multi Level Compound for the sole offers unprecedented feel and control on shift and brake pads.
A complete new boot liner has been constructed using seam tape to protect stitches to extend durability and resistance. The inner 3d mesh protection is easily washable and provides extreme transpiration.
- CE Certification: CE EN 13634:2010 certified, Impact Cut resistance level 2 and Transverse Rigidity level 2
- Outer shell: 1.55 mm High Abrasion Resistance microfiber
- Outsole: vulcanized anti skid Multi Density rubber
- Sliders: Magnesio removable slider on toe; Acetalic Resin removable shin lateral slider
- Closure: Quick Release micrometric system on external shell; nylon laces on inner layer
- Fastening: YKK® side zipper
- Inner Protection: AGS-3 system with integrated ankle support
- Ankle support: 3rd-gen AGS system
- Ventilation: Multi Injection air intakes on front; Dual Density air out take
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
SPIDI XPD BOOTS SIZE CHART