The Rev'It! Pacific 2 H2O Rainsuit is an upgraded model of its predecessor! The updates begin with the outer shell which is now immensely breathable and bleed free. Other features that have been updated on this rainsuit include the zipper which is now a YKK zipper and the reflective tape is now 3M Scothclite . Make riding in the rain a little more comfortable with the Pacific 2 H2O Rainsuit!
- PVC-free polyester Oxford with PU coating (in Black color only) - PVC-free polyester Oxford provides 100% waterproofing and is characterized by high levels of breathability and its feather weight. It features a polyurethane coating for additional durability.
- PVC-free PWR|Oxford with PU coating (in Neon Yellow only)
- PVC-free polyester Oxford EN471 with PU coating (in Neon Yellow only) - PVC-free polyester Oxford provides 100% waterproofing and is characterized by high levels of breathability and its feather weight. EN471 is a European standard for the material, colour, and reflecting power of protective apparel, with the aim of maximizing the wearer's visibility in all conditions, both in daylight and headlights. It features a polyurethane coating for additional durability.
- Waterproofing - 100% waterproof
- 3M Scotchlite laminated reflection - 3M Scotchlite Reflective Materials use a technology known as retro reflection. Retro reflection returns light rays in the direction from which they came, making sure you stay seen and safe. In this garment reflection panels are welded to the fabric, which eliminates stitching seams, making the garments even more resistant to tearing.
- Reflective prints - Reflective prints ensure excellent visibility from all perspectives, allowing the wearer to be seen from any direction.
- Composition - 10 0% Polyester
- Adjustability - Adjustment tabs, adjustment straps, elastic drawcord
- Features - PVC-free, X-Large front zipper, includes transport bag
- EN343 certified - EN343 refers to a standard for clothing that protects against the effects of inclement weather, including rain and snow. A garment designated as EN343-approved must exhibit water resistance, resistance to water vapor (breathability), and a high level of strength in its components (tensile, tear and seam strength, and shrinkage).