The Rev'It! Tornado 2 Textile Jacket is an updated version of the Tornado Jacket that will protect you from the heat of summer but with an updated style. This jacket is constructed of PWR|shell 100D, PWR|wax 500D, and Lorica all for durabltiy and safety with ventilation panels at the chest, back, and sleeves for airflow. This textile jacket incorporates CE-level 2 SEEFLEX protectors with the option to upgrade to the SEEFLEX CE-level 2 back protector insert. The Tornado 2 also features and a removable 2-layer inner jacket that is both insulated and waterproof, multiple adjustment points, collar hook, double short connection zipper, ample storage, and laminated reflection for visibility.
- Polyester rib (in all colors except Neon Yellow/Black - Polyester fabric is a mainstay of Rev'It! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
- Polyester 600D EN471 (in Neon Yellow/Black only) - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable. EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colours, and reflecting power of protective apparel. The aim of the standard is to make the wearer highly visible under all conditions, whether in daylight or headlights.
- PWR|shell 1000D - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|wax 500D - This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
- Lorica - This fabric is constructed of microfibers that give it the look and feel of natural leather. While not as strong as leather, this fabric is softer, lighter, and has a more consistant thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Detachable hydratex |G-liner- Waterproof hydratex | G-liner coating is applied to the inside of the garment's inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The Rev'It! hydratex | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But now we made the G-liner detachable, and in some cases we add a mesh lining, to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.
- Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane - In these garments we have added a thermal liner to the detachable hydratex | G-liner. This becomes one layer that can be easily removed on warm, dry days, and easily added when you need protection from the rain and cold.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the EN1621-1:2012 standard, the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from Rev'It!'s own R&D department. The SEEFLEX easily surpassed the impact level tests at various temperature ranges set by the EN1621-1:2012 standard, and did so without sacrficing comfort.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garment safer.
- Composition - 86% Polyamide, 14% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment straps, adjustment tab
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- Ventilation -ventilation panels
- Features - stretch lips, double short connection zipper
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Collar Hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
REVIT JACKET SIZE CHART