The Rev'It! Force Vest is a stylish way to wear a back protector seperately of their jacket. This vest is constructed of 3D air mesh, PWR|shell 750D, and PWR|shell stretch with a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert installed. The Force Vest also features a partly perforated outer shell for ventilation, stretchable side panels, stash pockets, and laminated reflection for visibility.
- Construction - PWR|stretch
- 3D air mesh -This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- PWR|shell 750D - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV - The SEESOFT CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Features -stretchable side panels
- Ventilation - partly perforated outer shell