The Rev'It! Taurus GTX Gloves feature PrimaLoft Gold Eco with grip control for the most warmth with the least bulk . These gloves are constructed with a GORE-TEX membrane that keeps water out and allows for perspiration to eascape leaving you with a warm, dry, well insualted glove . This full gauntlet gloves is designed with a double cuff with a seperate GTX membrane layer and outer shell, resulting in the option to either wear the cuff over the end of your jacket sleeve or insert the membrane cuff in the sleeve with the outer cuff over the end of your jacket sleeve. These winter gloves also showcase SEESOFT impact protection in the knuckle covered by a TPU hard knuckle surface, which is in turn coverd with SuperFabric for quality protection . The Borealis GTX Gloves also feature a single motion closure system for a custom fit, visor wiper, connect fingertips (allow you to use your touchscreen technology with your gloves on), and laminated reflection for visibility .
- Goatskin diamond with WR finish - Tanned goatskin leather is extremely durable yet remains soft. It is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water repellent and soil resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric's natural water repellence and soil resistance without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes. The embossed diamond pattern provides excellent grip.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- PWR|shell ripstop stretch - Durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR I Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- SuperFabric - SuperFabric technology is an advanced process that transforms ordinary fabrics into unique, highly protective materials. Multiple protective shields are applied close to each other within the fabric, but remain separate to allow maximum flexibility. These micro guard-plates provide an additional layer of protection, without adding weight, and help prevent abrasion to underlying fabrics. SuperFabric is five times more abrasion-resistant than leather, with just half the weight.
- Cordura 500D ripstop - Durability and great abrasion-resistance are the defining characteristics of Cordura from DuPontTM, thanks to its special ribstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric, in a crosshatch pattern known as ribstop. This makes Cordura three times more tear-and abrasion-resistant than standard nylon.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- GORE-TEX membrane - The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip control - PrimaLoft Gold Eco with grip control is the thinnest of materials with the highest insulation values. Designed to resist compression, the air pockets in this material efficiently trap and store body heat while remaining compact. Rev'It! is the first motorcycle brand in the world to add this high quality insulation to gloves.
- PrimaLoft Gold - PrimaLoft Gold is made of microfibers that trap and store body heat in a remarkably light material that affords good grip.
- High loft fur - This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider - The palm slider is made of impact absorbing SEESOFT memory foam, and has been incorporated in this garment to effectively reduce the energy of impact transmitted in a crash. The TPU material covering the Seesoft ensures the glove will slide should the hand come into contact with asphalt.
- PU injected backhand - Rev'It! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- SuperFabric hard-shell knuckle
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 46% Leather, 33% Polyester, 16% Polyamide, 3% Resin, 2% Span dex
- Single motion closure system at cuff - The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
- Features - elastic, visor wiper, stretch lips, double cuff closure with WP zipper
- Goat diamond grip patches at palm, thmub, middle and ring fingers - Incorporating a diamond texture on various points of the goatskin leather creates excellent grip in all riding conditions.