The Ohlins Difference.
All Ohlins shock absorbers are developed from knowledge gained from top-level factory race teams around the world. Superior construction, superior materials and superior engineering skills give you the best quality shock on the market. The shock body is precision-drawn steel with an aluminum shock reservoir. These race shocks feature lightweight, high strength aluminum shock bodies with stainless steel, braided PTFE hoses used with all remote reservoir shocks. Springs are chrome silicone. All aspects of basic shock setup and performance are thoroughly tested to ensure the shock performs flawlessly. Ohlins shocks are 100% rebuildable so you get lasting quality - you can readjust, re-shim, and overhaul/rebuild the shock for years of peak performance.
While the TTX is the "latest and greatest", it's not available for every bike. However don't be fooled by how well the entire Ohlins line performs. It was only a couple years ago that track records were being broken by these shocks and they are still flying around the race track and in use today. Here at STG we've both ridden and raced on this shock and it performs. Many can't even tell the difference between this and a TTX shock.
- 46mm shock piston diameter.
- De Carbon shock absorber with external hose-mounted reservoir and dividing piston.
- Reservoir is extension of shock absorber body.
- Allows for more oil and larger cooling areas for improved shock performance and durability.
- Adjustable rebound and compression damping.
- Adjustable shock length.
- All aspects of basic shock setup and performance are thoroughly tested to ensure that each shock absorber performs flawlessly.
- Ohlins shocks are 100% rebuildable - you can readjust, reshim and overhaul the shock absorber for years of peak performance.
- Superior construction, superior materials and superior engineering skills give you the best-quality shock on the market.
- All Ohlins shocks are developed from the knowledge and experience of top factory race teams around the world.
- Stainless steel braided PTFE hose used with all remote reservoir shocks.
- Shock body is precision-drawn steel with aluminum shock reservoir; race shocks feature lightweight, high-strength aluminum shock bodies.
NOTE: Your Ohlins shock absorber may look different from what is pictured. It could be longer or shorter depending upon the model application. On Type 46P shocks, the compression adjustment knob may be a screw. The shock reservoir could be angled differently in order to fit your bike as well. It just goes to show how much custom work Ohlins puts into making their product work on each and every bike.
- Single Tube
- 46mm Piston diameter
- Monotube high pressure gas type with internal reservoir in main body
| ||R1 - Adjustable rebound damping. Adjuster wheel on end-eye |
- STG Part Number:
- O|1946-HO 428|0
- Manufacturer's Part Number: