We installed the Hotbodies Color Form Bodywork on our 2014 SportbikeTrackGear.com Project Bike. You can watch the full video review and install under the "Video" tab below. This kit fits well and having the color in the resin allows you to skip the paint job and still have a good looking bike. After the install just add some stickers and you are ready to roll.
This proprietary Color Form process is a paint-less process that can replace the expensive cost of painting a single color race bike, which allows racers and track day enthusiasts to save time and money while still looking professional if a custom paint job is not needed. The color is incorporated into the shape of the material using proprietary resins that allow flexibility and do not compromise on weight. Not only that, but the color is stronger and more durable than standard automotive grade paints; you can even buff the finish to a high gloss shine that looks pro.
Race teams worldwide use Hotbodies Racing Motorcycle Bodywork for one reason; to win races and championships. There is no compromising in professional competition. Our high-quality motorcycle bodywork not only performs to those standards, it's priced for a privateers budget.
- This kit does not include the tank cover, it is sold separately. Please contact us to purchase the tank cover with the kit if you want to replace the stock tank cover.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Lightest bodywork available on the market.
- Four-harness fiberglass fabric for extra durability.
- Ultra Flexible for easy installation.
- Kevlar reinforced mounting areas.
- AMA/WSBK Spec oil containment belly pan.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: