Let's face it " OEM cans and systems won't win a beauty contest these days (and rarely did they in the past), they weigh a lot more than the aftermarket counterparts, sound crap and you never reach the bike's full potential with them! Whatever is the reason to change your can or whole system, removing the EXUP valve will leave you with a blinking, annoying FI light. Some could easily live with this, but on select rides, this FI light might mask serious bike issues like low oil pressure as there's no separate engine warning light. Would a couple of bucks worth a trashed bike? On the other hand, you already spent a fortune on exhaust can/system, fuel injection tuning module, performance air filter, dyno sessions, searching for those missing ponies - Why would you make a half butt job? Get this quick and easy fix and forget the rest!
- Regain useful space while shedding weight
- This tiny little fella will eliminate not only the bulky, heavy and space wasting OEM servo motor with the operating cables and wiring, which could even save you up to 1kg and a lot of under seat storage. Now you have space for that coveted alarm system, fuel/ignition module, traction control, safety vest, medikit, puncture repair kit, tools or whatever you might store under your ride's seat.
- Awesome Tech
- Built-in microprocessor ensures optimal function and offers great compatibility. If your bike is equipped with an exhaust servo, you'll need an ESE module " either if you replace the exhaust system or add a fuel controller module (or both).
- Plug 'n go install
- All ESE models are plug 'n go, installation is a breeze. Just locate the exhaust servo motor under the rider/passenger seat, disconnect the cables and wiring, plug in the ESE to the OEM connector and that's it! You're ready for the ride!
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: