Graves Motorsports Kawasaki Ninja 400 WORKS Captive Front Wheel Spacer Kit. Built using R&D from the WORKS Graves race team bikes. These spacer kits replace your front wheels oem spacers with push in interlocking wheel spacers that stay in place. Great for quick change wheels, endurance racing and smooth wheels changing in general.
Precision CNC machined from 7075 T6 billet aluminum and black anodized. Don't be fooled by cheap versions that crush onto your wheels.
- We at Graves use 7075 T6 billet aluminum and then finish in black anodize.This compared to 6061 costs 3x more if you use a Chinese grade 7075 and 4x more if you use a USA made 7075 (which is way better and we do use).
- General reading will get you at an average of 7075 being about 80% stronger then most 6061 choices.
- What happens when you use a softer metal is the spacer will crush on to the bearing. Over time the wheels lock up. I've seen common fixes to this by continuing to use softer metals and making the holes bigger which leads to failure in other places. Your wheels axles do not align correctly becoming a side loading time bomb and a setup nightmare.
- Occasionally you will find spacers that didn't take the extra time to machine paths rounded edges into the spacers which is a recipe for smash and bang wheel changes
- These products in 7075 have been a staple in our race programs for years. We've won Daytona 200 races using them before they were commercially available. They are tested on our race bikes, moved into consumer production and also sold through Graves Racing Services on turn key customer race bikes. I personally wouldn't trust my $25K plus bikes let alone see our company rubber stamp a sub par product just because it's cheaper but not something we'd use.. Just my .02 cents on the matter that I have a pretty good handle on... - Chuck Graves
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: