At a price point where some armor brands might offer lower grade armor, Forcefield is passionate that protection levels should not be compromised at any price point. You can only find CE2 armor in the back and chest in the Sport Shirt with lighter and more breathable CE1 armor in the shoulders and elbows. Armor worn in compression clothing is the safest, most comfortable and practical means of protection.
- Ideal armor fit and body placement due to the breathable compression base layer in which the armor is housed.
- Ideal for use under outer jackets or jerseys.
- Lightweight, high performance compression material keeps the shirt and armor in place with no chafing. Breathable and all-day comfortable.
- Armor thickness is only 8mm for elbows and shoulders allowing for excellent movement and breathability.
- Repeat Performance Technology keeps the rider safe over multiple impacts.
- Side entry zipper keeps the shirt secure and does not interrupt the all-important chest protector.
- CE2 back and chest armor, the highest rated armor available, is combined with breathable and light CE1 armor in the elbows and shoulders.
- Lightweight removable armor allows the shirt to be washed for prolonged freshness.
- Great for on or off-road.
- DRI-M technology. (Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials).
Forcefield Armor Sizing Guide
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
FORCEFIELD UPPER BODY SIZE CHART