Street friendly, track ready!
Succeeding the highly popular Dunlop Sportmax Q3+, the Dunlop Sportmax Q5S raises the bar for the ultimate street and track-day tire. Following in the development footsteps of the Q5, the Q5S has achieved even higher performance by utilizing aspects from Dunlop’s cutting-edge road race tires.
Having enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds, and tread patterns, the Q5S provides lighter and nimbler handling and improved dry and wet grip to make it even more user friendly all while maintaining class-leading durability.
- The front tire profile and construction were changed to allow for a 7mm shorter tire. This shorter profile created a lighter steering feel and quicker turn-in rate to allow for a nimble handling tire.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology allows for a taller tire profile along with sides that taper in more aggressively for remarkable turn-in response and feel.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q5S rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and right shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Improved compound to enhance both the dry and wet grip by adjusting the polymer, changing to a softer shoulder compound, increased the amount of carbon black content by utilizing Carbon R technology and increased oil content.
- Optimized tread pattern design to aid in quicker warm-up times and improved wear characteristics.
- The Sportmax Q5S is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: