The Dunlop Sportmax Q5 is evolving from a blend of the highly popular Sportmax Q4 and Dunlop’s cutting-edge MotoAmerica spec road race tires. The Q5 utilizes the very best technologies Dunlop has to offer for a track tire that is still street legal.
Having enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds, and tread patterns, the Q5 is the new benchmark for track-day tires. The Q5 is even more user-friendly, has dry and wet grip, tire compliance, and warm-up times have all been improved. Tire warmers are not necessary for track use.
- Made in Dunlop’s Buffalo, New York, plant on the same proprietary equipment as Dunlop racing products.
- Sharply defined new tread pattern with lower groove density puts more rubber on the ground at all lean angles.
- New taller profile with improved corner entry and high-speed stability at full lean.
- Both front and rear tires utilize Dunlop’s proprietary Racing Type Fine Carbon Technology in the tread compound.
- Performs better in the wet, warms up quicker, does not require tire warmers, and is engineered to run on the track at close to street pressures.
- Dunlop has also expanded the size range of the Q5 to include five additional sizes for increased bike fitments: 110/70ZR17, 140/70ZR17, 150/60ZR17, 160/60ZR17, and 200/60ZR17.
- The Sportmax Q5 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: