Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ Tire Set
Purchase a set of Dunlop Q3+ Tires and get a $50.00 Mail In Rebate from Dunlop! This promotion runs from March 1, 2018 to April 30, 2018 or as long as supplies last. The rebate is managed directly through Dunlop, please download the form below for more details as some restrictions may apply.
Dunlop has just released the All New Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ Tires. This tire builds on all the success of it's predessor the now famous Q3 Sportmax Tires. With this new generation Dunlop promises more grip (yes more grip than the current Q3 which is amazing), improved feel and stability with added longevity on the street or race track. Once we have the opportunity to test this tire ourselves we will add to this listing. Based on experience with the previous Sportmax Tire's in the Dunlop line our expectations are this tire will perform as advertised.
- The Dunlop Q3 Plus Tire is the only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop's Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop's racing tires.
- Dunlop's Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop's Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
- Dunlop's Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
- Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.