Driven's all new MONZA mirrors are designed for fit and function!
- Machined out of billet aluminum using 3D machining tool path
- Full 360-degree adjustment on three axes
- Convex blue-tinted glass
- Two mounting adapters included for a variety of direct applications
- Bike specific adapters available below
Please Note: Mirrors sold individually
- These bar ends are a direct fit for most aftermarket clip ons with hollow 7/8" bars. (Driven, Woodcraft, Vortex, Apex)
- If your bike has an M8 threaded hole (like some Kawasaki) you will need to order part number DBEW-ADP8 which is a reducer from an M8 to an M6 (sold separately).
- BMW S1000RR and BMW S1000R will need part number DBEW-ADP-BMW (sold separately).
- All Ducati Panigale bikes will need part number DBEW-ADP-DUC (sold separately).
- If you are installing into aluminum bars with an ID 13.5mm - 15.5mm please order part number DBEW-ADP (sold separately).
- Adapter to fit Yamaha FZ models where the bars are shorter than the grip. DBEW-ADP-FZ (Set of two) Finish: Raw (sold separately).
- We recommend you remove your stock bar ends and inspect the bar ID and design before ordering if you are unsure of what you need to complete the install. As always Team STG is available to answer any question.
Find Adapters Here: