The all new Halo bar end fits the all new line of halo stainless steel products an elegant mix of aluminum and turned stainless steel creates a clean look to finish the bars on your bike. One stainless steel wedge is sandwiched between 2 pieces of aluminum using our new wedge system this bar end will fit most bikes with hollow bars. Other adapters for other bikes are available and are sold separately.
Bar end comes with an expandable rubber sleeve.
We recommend you remove your stock bar ends and inspect the bar ID and design before ordering if you are unsure of what you need to complete the install. As always Team STG is available to answer any question.
- These bar ends are a direct fit for most aftermarket clip ons with hollow 7/8" bars. (Driven, Woodcraft, Vortex, Apex)
- If your bike has an M8 threaded hole (some Kawasaki models, including the Ninja 400) you will need to order part number DBEW-ADP8 which is a reducer from an M8 to an M6 (sold separately).
- BMW S1000RR and BMW S1000R will need part number DBEW-ADP-BMW (sold separately).
- All Ducati Panigale bikes will need part number DBEW-ADP-DUC (sold separately).
- If you are installing into aluminum bars with an ID 13.5mm - 15.5mm please order part number DBEW-ADP (sold separately).
- Adapter to fit Yamaha FZ models where the bars are shorter than the grip. DBEW-ADP-FZ (Set of two) Finish: Raw (sold separately).
- We recommend you remove your stock bar ends and inspect the bar ID and design before ordering if you are unsure of what you need to complete the install. As always Team STG is available to answer any question.
Find Adapters Here:
Instructions & Exploded View
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Handlebars and Grips