The Brembo 19RCS Forged Master Cylinder is our most popular selling aftermarket brake master. The variable lever ratio makes this the perfect option as it allows the rider to tune the feel in a way that best suits their individual riding style.
Radial master cylinder designed for street bikes that allows maximum readiness and perfectly modulable braking in any conditions of use with excellent linearity between the force applied to the lever and the braking response.
This brake master cylinder has the RCS system, patented by Brembo, for adjustment of the lever centre distance which allows you to obtain the ideal feeling between rider and bike. In just a few seconds using a simple screwdriver you can make the braking system more aggressive and reactive (20 mm) or softer and modulable (18 mm).
This model uses a 19 mm diameter piston and an folding long lever (LL), a detail which is particularly popular with Racing riders and those who love to ride on the track.
Brembo uses only cutting-edge procedures in order to guarantee excellent operation and performance. In fact, the aluminium alloy brake master cylinder main body is obtained through forging and then machined with numerically controlled equipment.
For the surface finishing oxidation was chosen which is normally used in MotoGP and Superbike.
- Material: Forged aluminium
- Piston mm: 19
- Lever ratio: 18-20
- Lever type: Folding, standard length
- Single/double disc: DOUBLE
- Surface protection: Hard anodized
- Weight (gr): 350
- Brake light micro-switch: Yes, switch is included
- Banjo Bolt: Double banjo bolt with copper washers included
Items required to complete installation:
- We suggest using the Brembo Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Brembo Part# 110.A263.85) as it includes a reservoir, bracket, hardware and tubing.
- The 19RCS includes a double banjo bolt with 4 copper washers. This will work if you have a 2 brake lines coming off the master cylinder. If you only have 1 line off the master you will need a M10x1.0 Single Banjo Bolt Brembo Part# 06.2228.76 or equivelant.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master.
- The Speed Bleeder Bag and Hose Kit is a real asset when bleeding the brakes. It can keeps the job clean and can be reused.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Brake Master Cylinder