Attack Performance Rearsets for the 2015-2019 Yamaha R1 (all models) are everything we expected them to be and then some. Van isntalled a set on our STG Yamaha R1 (the installation video can be found in this listing) then took the bike to the track and rode it. The Attack Rearsets are the one of many rearset kits that have been installed on this bike now so we have an excellent baseline when comparing them to other brands. The quality is top shelf, perfect fit, tons of adjustability (the most) and the perform at the highest level. Grip from the footpegs was outstanding, the bearings on the shift and brake pedals were smooth and tight, super precise while riding which is important when you pick up the pace. If you are shopping for a high end pair of rearsets for your bike Attack should be on your short list, they are worth every penny and will not disappoint.
Attack Performance Rearsets are sculptured from lightweight and strong components are developed by utilizing decades of experience with the most advanced engineering software.
- Carbon Fiber Heel Guard
- Variably Cleated Billet Pegs
- CNC Machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Hard Anodized Finish
- Highly Adjustable Peg Position
- Fitment Note: Installing the Attack Rearsets on the 2015 and up R1 you will need to reuse your stock exhaust bracket that is attached to your brake side stock rearset.
Parts List & Exploded View
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Rearsets and Footpegs