Featuring a mapped sports riding fit for precision and comfort, the CE-certified Specter Jacket is constructed from a premium grade leather and incorporates extensive ergonomic four-way stretch fiber inserts which feature a water-repelling treatment for movement and weather performance. With zippered air vents and a removable technical mesh liner with stretch paneling and class-leading protection, the Specter Jacket is also compatible with Alpinestars active airbag technology, Tech-Air
- Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0mm – 1.2 mm high grade leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels on rear shoulder aids movement and comfort on the bike.
- Strategically positioned stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Two zippered front hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
- Subtle black-on-black design provides gives this jacket an elegant, racing aesthetic perfect for the gentleman rider
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces for an improved riding fit and reduced fatigue
- Strategically positioned localized perforation zones offer excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Zippered air-intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Hook and loop grip waist and cuff adjuster for secure closure.
- Mesh full lining for breathability and comfort.
- Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for convenient storage of small items.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Class Leading Protection
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air is not installed.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders and elbow.
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
Tech-Air Airbag System Compatible
- This jacket is built to accept the Tech-Air Race Airbag System.
- The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
- Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket's inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The jacket's ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag's operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest's ECU.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS MENS SIZE CHART