Designed using Alpinestars Drystar construction, the Andes v3 Pant offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes Drystar Jacket.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
- Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels insert for optimum riding comfort.
- Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding.
- Interior hip pad compartments. (Bio-Flex inserts available as an accessory upgrade).
- Removable and positional-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective details.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit.
- Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control.
- Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092 - A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee with Bio-Flex hip protector compatibility (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS MENS SIZE CHART