The Stella Andes v3 Drystar pant is anatomically engineered for an optimized women's fit and its exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this pant offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Stella Andes Drystar v3 Jacket.
- Designed for an optimized woman's fit.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
- Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panel inserts for optimum riding comfort.
- Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding.
- Interior hip pad compartments (Nucleon inserts available as an accessory upgrade).
- Removable and position-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective details.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit.
- Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control.
- Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092 - A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors (Bio-Flex hip protectors available as an accessory upgrade).