The Yamaha FZ-07 / MT-07 Rearsets from Woodcraft offer the adjustability you need to dial in the ergonomics of your FZ-07 / MT-07 to best suit your riding style. Both standard and reverse GP shift patterns are possible with this kit. The full rearset kit consists of the rearset plates, footpegs and all of the needed hardware to install the kit properly, plus a complete shift pedal with an adjustable toe peg.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately.
- Shift Pattern: This rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
- Peg Movement: Pegs can be moved up and back between .875 and 1.5 of an inch depending on position
- Quickshifter: Push type in STD shift- Pull type in GP shift.
- OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
- NOTE: Does NOT need the additional Woodcraft brake light switch - the OEM brake light switch may be utilized on this kit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: folding toe pieces are available as an option at an extra cost (see drop down menu).
Instructions and Exploded View
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Rearsets and Footpegs