Vortex Rearsets are designed to perform at the highest level on the race track and are equally at home on the street. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum; they are light, strong and offer an excellent range of adjustability which allow the rider to personalize the ergonomics of their motorcycle. Vortex offers the highest level of product support in the industry with replacement parts readily available if needed.
- Replacement Parts: Please see "Spare Parts" Tab above to view and purchase replacement parts for this Vortex Rearset Kit.
- Retains stock heat shields and plastic trim in all positions to maintain OEM looks and protect from exhaust heat.
- Shift rod is protected from the riders boot by an innovative design that positions it behind the heel guard.
- GP shift compatible by relocating shift rod and reversing stock shift arm.
- Adjustment Range - Fwd: 5mm, Back: 15mm and Down: 5mm, Up: 25mm - 10mm increments, 12 positions.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum for strength, low weight and durability.
- Dual Ball Bearing Shift and Brake Pedals provide smooth and consistent action.
- Rounded edges prevent race boots from getting snagged on heel guards while riding.
- Race grip footpegs increase rider confidence and chassis feedback.
- Individual replacement parts available from Vortex, your local dealer, and most trackside vendors.
Add Vortex Rear Brake Light Switch
Instructions and Exploded View
Heat Shield Cutting Diagram