Vortex Rearsets are designed to perform at the highest level on the race track and are equally at home on the street. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum; they are light, strong and offer an excellent range of adjustability which allow the rider to personalize the ergonomics of their motorcycle. Vortex offers the highest level of product support in the industry with replacement parts readily available if needed.
- Replacement Parts: Please see "Spare Parts" Tab above to view and purchase replacement parts for this Vortex Rearset Kit.
- V2 Design
- Improved fit and style compared to previous model (RS514K).
- Drag race special design lowers pegs for better center of gravity at launch.
- Special shift pedal position maximizes adjustment with dual exhaust.
- GP shift compatible by reversing stock shift arm.
- Adjustment Range - Back: 0-20mm, Down: 0-30mm - 10mm increments, 11 positions - See chart for dual exhaust.
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology.
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg.
Add Vortex Rear Brake Light Switch
Instructions and Exploded View