Vortex Rearsets are designed to perform at the highest level on the race track and are equally at home on the street. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum; they are light, strong and offer an excellent range of adjustability which allow the rider to personalize the ergonomics of their motorcycle. Vortex offers the highest level of product support in the industry with replacement parts readily available if needed.
- Replacement Parts: Please see "Spare Parts" Tab above to view and purchase replacement parts for this Vortex Rearset Kit.
- Shift-Pivot design allows for standard and GP shifting on models where the OEM shift arm is not reversible.
- 12 adjustment positions with 10mm increments.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum for strength, low weight and durability.
- Dual Ball Bearing Shift and Brake Pedals provide smooth and consistent action.
- Rounded edges prevent race boots from getting snagged on heel guards while riding.
- Race grip footpegs increase rider confidence and chassis feedback.
- Individual replacement parts available from Vortex, your local dealer, and most trackside vendors.
Add Vortex Rear Brake Light Switch
Instructions and Exploded View