The SRJL-XX Brake Pad compound is the newest offering by Vesrah. These brake pads have similar initial "BITE" as Vesrah's famous RJL compound. Performance in progressive giving strong brake performance with a small increase in lever effort. This is Vesrah's top performing pad for the Pack Leading Club Expert Racer needing that extra edge.
Features and Benefits:
- The SRJL XX offers the same initial feel as the RJL, but with additional braking power, linear performance and long life.
- Slightly less initial bite compared to the SRJL, but more power and a more progressive feel.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Brake Pads are sold as a pair. Each caliper requires one pair. If your bike has two calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2..
- The Vesrah SRJL XX works in wet, dry, hot or cold conditions.
Vesrah Brake Pad Comparison:
- RJL: - very linear performance and long life. Most popular pad.
- SRJL (aka the SRJL 17) - strong initial bite, progressively stronger than the RJL.
- SRJL XX - slightly less initial bite than the SRJL, but more power and a slightly progressive feel.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
<b>IMPORTANT NOTE:</b> If your bike has Two Front Calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2. Brake Pads are sold in sets of 2 brake pads and each caliper requires 2 pads for a total of 4.