Vesrah has gained extensive experience and technical knowledge for brake manufacturing since 1950. Their sintered metal pads are longer lasting and produce increased braking performance with one touch finger control.
RJL high performance racing brake pads give you powerful braking at the track and are used by many professional road race teams - primarily the Vesrah Suzuki Road Racing Team since 1997.
Features and Benefits:
- These pads offer increased braking power with very linear performance and long life.
- These are highly recommended for anyone riding on the race track.
- The Vesrah RJL brake pads are the club racers favorite.
- Strong initial bite, long life and easy to modulate.
- We have never been disappointed with the RJL's.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Brake Pads are sold as a pair. Each caliper requires one pair. If your bike has two calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2..
- The Vesrah RJL works in wet, dry, hot or cold conditions.
- These work for trackdays, racing and aggressive street riding.
- Perfect for those who do trackdays and street riding with the same bike.
Vesrah Brake Pad Comparison:
- RJL: - very linear performance and long life. Most popular pad.
- SRJL (aka the SRJL 17) - strong initial bite, progressively stronger than the RJL.
- SRJL XX - slightly less initial bite than the SRJL, but more power and a slightly progressive feel.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
<b>IMPORTANT NOTE:</b> If your bike has Two Front Calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2. Brake Pads are sold in sets of 2 brake pads and each caliper requires 2 pads for a total of 4.