- Traction Pads are made specifically to provide aggressive traction for the ultimate in bike control.
- They also reduce fatigue and arm pump.
- The pads are made from a pliable, clear, elastomer material that has raised volcano-shaped traction bumps.
- This material allows paint and graphics to remain visible through the traction pads and have rounded edges that resist peeling.
- They're not abrasive and will not rip riding gear like grip tape will. Stomp traction pads are pre-molded to make bike-specific kits.
- They're available in form-fit applications for most new and late-model sportbikes, as well as universal kits for custom projects and are applied with a super-strong 3M peel-and-stick adhesive.