Replacing the rubber OEM brake lines with stainless steel lines is one of the "Best Bang for the Buck" modifications you can make to your motorcycle. You will realize the benefits of the stainless braided lines on the first ride you take after installation. Spiegler's patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent. Replace your old rubber OEM brake lines today and enjoy the security of a lifetime warranty with Spiegler braided brake lines.
Features and Benefits:
- This kit is designed to fit the ABS Model ONLY.
- STG SPIEGLER PROMOTION: We supply Custom Color Line, Custom Fitting Color with Matching Color Banjo Bolts at No Extra Charge.
- This kit contains both front and rear brake lines. Please refer to the fitting notes for line quantity and routing style.
- Spiegler patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent.
- DOT and TUV approved for street use Patented torsion system eliminates line twist which is a common problem with all stainless braided line kits.
- Kits are available ready to install, or as individual lines for custom applications.
- A generally unrecognized manufacturer's recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines are available in clear or custom color vynil covering.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Simply put, Spiegler brake lines are the best in the industry.
Important Note: If it does not say in the product specification ABS, than the line kit is not for an ABS model. All of our line kits are made to US-model specifications. If you have a non US model bike it is your responsibility to insure fitment. Due to the vast number of color combinations each of these line kits are custom made to order and are not returnable or refundable. In the unlikely event of an issue with the brake lines, STG is still here to help you. If your motorcycle has riser clip-ons, or any modifications that change the bar height/brake configuration, modifications such as added length may be required. Please contact our team with any questions or modification requests prior to placing your order.