This Spiegler Brake Line Kit will the ABS equipped 2017-2019 Suzuki GSXR 1000 and Suzuki GSXR 1000R models. The ABS System on both models is designed to improve the braking performance of the bike with the R Model getting a few additional ABS features not found on the standard model. If you have an ABS equipped GSXR 1000 we recommend leaving the system intact and replacing the rubber OEM lines to improve braking power and performance. On the R Model the ABS system will sense rear wheel lift under hard braking and adjust the pressure to balance the bike for corner entry. We have found this feature to work well while riding the STG Suzuki GSXR 1000R Project Bike. As if that was not enough the ABS System is also able to sense and optimize brake pressure while leaned over (trail braking) to dial in the braking force to the available traction. In our opinion these are valuable features which is why we recommend retaining the ABS.
Replacing the rubber OEM brake lines with stainless steel lines is one of the "Best Bang for the Buck" modifications you can make to your motorcycle. You will realize the benefits of the stainless braided lines on the first ride you take after installation. Spiegler's patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent. Replace your old rubber OEM brake lines today and enjoy the security of a lifetime warranty with Spiegler braided brake lines.
Features and Benefits:
- STG SPIEGLER PROMOTION: We supply Custom Color Line, Custom Fitting Color with Matching Color Banjo Bolts at No Extra Charge.
- This kit contains both front and rear brake lines. Please refer to the fitting notes for line quantity and routing style.
- Spiegler patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent.
- DOT and TUV approved for street use Patented torsion system eliminates line twist which is a common problem with all stainless braided line kits.
- Kits are available ready to install, or as individual lines for custom applications.
- A generally unrecognized manufacturer's recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines are available in clear or custom color vynil covering.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Simply put, Spiegler brake lines are the best in the industry.
Important Note: If it does not say in the product specification ABS, than the line kit is not for an ABS model. All of our line kits are made to US-model specifications. If you have a non US model bike it is your responsibility to insure fitment. Due to the vast number of color combinations each of these line kits are custom made to order and are not returnable or refundable. In the unlikely event of an issue with the brake lines, STG is still here to help you. If your motorcycle has riser clip-ons, or any modifications that change the bar height/brake configuration, modifications such as added length may be required. Please contact our team with any questions or modification requests prior to placing your order.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Quantity of Lines
3 Line Kit
Front & Rear Line Kit
Premium kit with banjo bolts,Alternative front routing
Brake Line Kit
Due to these brake lines being custom made to order, they are NOT eligible for returns or refunds. See listing description for details. Please contact our team with any questions you may have prior to ordering.