Replacing the rubber OEM brake lines with stainless steel lines is one of the "Best Bang for the Buck" modifications you can make to your motorcycle. You will realize the benefits of the stainless braided lines on the first ride you take after installation. Spiegler's patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent. Replace your old rubber OEM brake lines today and enjoy the security of a lifetime warranty with Spiegler braided brake lines.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom line and fitting color combinations are available at no extra charge.
- Spiegler patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent.
- DOT and TUV approved for street use Patented torsion system eliminates line twist which is a common problem with all stainless braided line kits.
- Kits are available ready to install, or as individual lines for custom applications.
- A generally unrecognized manufacturer's recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines are available with or without transparent, black, red, white, orange, green or blue vinyl covering.
- Colored fittings, banjo bolts and numerous accessories turn every kit into a tailor-made purchase.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Simply put, Spiegler brake lines are the best in the industry.
Important Note: If it does not say in the product specification ABS, than the line kit is not for an ABS model. All of our line kits are made to US-model specifications. If you have a non US model bike it is your responsibility to insure fitment. Due to the vast number of color combinations each of these line kits are custom made to order and are not returnable or refundable. In the unlikely event of an issue with the brake lines, STG is still here to help you. If your motorcycle has riser clip-ons, or any modifications that change the bar height/brake configuration, modifications such as added length may be required. Please contact our team with any questions or modification requests prior to placing your order.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Quantity of Lines
2 Line Kit
Front Line Kit
2 Lines Alternative
Brake Line Kit
Due to these brake lines being custom made to order, they are NOT eligible for returns or refunds. See listing description for details. Please contact our team with any questions you may have prior to ordering.