The new Rennsport line kits by Spiegler are more than just another stainless steel brake line kit. The Rennsport kit is not only designed to improve the performance over the stock components, but also incorporates years of motorcycle road racing knowledge.
The Rennsport kit is designed to help eliminate clutter up by the master cylinder by having only one fitting and line routing up past the ram air ducts, fairing stay, lap timers, or whatever else you feel the need to install up at the front of your motorcycle. The Rennsport kit routes the brake lines around the front of the fork tubes and with that increased length reduces the binding caused during front fork travel and increases front fork performance on the track. The "RSC" model Rennsport was tailor made for those individuals that have the Ohlins extended fork caps, with the extended caps you will be able to push your forks even farther through the top triple clamps for increased trail and stability which results in more mid-corner speed.
Rennsport kits are made from the same high quality components that Spiegler has become know for and as an added bonus the kit will also come with all required banjo bolts matching the fitting color for your application. The decision to pick up a Rennsport kit for your bike couldn't be clearer, unless you cannot decide on one of your 81 different color combinations.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom line and fitting color combinations are available at no extra charge.
- Spiegler patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent.
- DOT and TUV approved for street use Patented torsion system eliminates line twist which is a common problem with all stainless braided line kits.
- Kits are available ready to install, or as individual lines for custom applications.
- A generally unrecognized manufacturer's recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines are available with or without transparent, black, red, white, orange, green or blue vinyl covering.
- Colored fittings, banjo bolts and numerous accessories turn every kit into a tailor-made purchase.
- Kevlar brake lines available.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Simply put, Spiegler brake lines are the best in the industry.
Important Note: If it does not say in the product specification ABS, than the line kit is not for an ABS model. All of our line kits are made to US-model specifications. If you have a non US model bike it is your responsibility to insure fitment. Due to the vast number of color combinations each of these line kits are custom made to order and are subject to a 30% restocking fee if they are returned.