- We feel the Spidi Sport Warrior Perforated Pro Leather Suit runs true to size as compared to most suits on the market today. At 5' 11" 205lbs with a 33 in waist I wear a size 56 Euro / 46 US with a nice race fit right off the peg. The fit of this suit is similar to the Spidi Race Warrior Perforated Suit with a slightly slimmer cut. This suit was comfortable right off the peg with tons of mobility and would require very little break for me. - Brian Van
- The Spidi Sport Warrior Perforated Pro Leather Suit is a tremendous value at the current retail price with features that stack up very well with suits selling for $300 - $500 more.
- This race suit will deliver the performance and protection needed for any level of motorcycle racing, track day riding or street riding.
- Fully CE certified riding garment to CE - Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA certified. CE Certified protectors are found in the shoulders, elbows, hips and knee/shins. This suit is compatible with the Spidi Warrior Chest Protector and Warrior Back Insert (sold separately).
- The Warrior Elbow Sliders are included with the purchase of the suit.
- The Spidi Sport Warrior Perforated Pro Leather Suit is a product we believe in and support with our STG Factory Ride Guarantee. This item includes FREE Shipping for Exchanges and enhanced product support from Team STG. Offer available for US Domestic Orders only. Click here for program details.
The SPIDI Sport Warrior Perforated Pro is a technologically advanced 21st century race suit developed specifically for superbikes of the modern age - motorcycles that are far more powerful and significantly quicker than their forebears. Each Sport Warrior Perforated Pro is CE certified to the prEN 17092-2:2017 Class AAA standard and has a main chassis of tough 1.1 to 1.3mm leather, with elastic high-tenacity nylon in flex areas - offering extreme abrasion resistance.
Each suit includes CE-certified En 1621-1:2012 shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee armor, with a pocket for a level 1 or level 2 Warrior Back protector and a pocket for a Warrior Chest protector (not included). Both the upper knees and upper elbows have flex panels for all-day comfort, as well as an adjustable waist to ensure the perfect fit. To keep you hydrated at the track the suit has an arrangement for holding a Hydroback bag and straw, as well as vented leather sections and a removable mesh lining to keep you cool.
A streamlined aerodynamic end-piece is fitted to the back to assist with aerodynamics, and the suit has adjustable and removable racing knee sliders.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA certified
- Streamlined end-piece
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z167
- Warrior shields on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Arrangement for chest protector CE Lev. 1 Z173
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 shoulders
- Fixed hip protectors CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- Racing removable protectors certified CE EN 1621-1:2012
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Race Suit (1 Piece)
SPIDI RACE SUITS SIZE CHART