The has TECHNOMICRO microfiber inserts on the front tongue and on the back joint for better flexibility and comfort. PU protections. The tongue of the boot features a protective internal gusset, and the joints are both padded with closed-cell materials to avoid water and sweat absorption. The Crossfire 2 is lined in Cambrelle on the foot, while the ankle area up to the middle of the calf is lined with a Teflon-treated air mesh. The Teflon treatment prevents the complete absorption of water and sweat. Without water inside the boot, it will dry quickly and prevent the onset of mould forming which extends the boots lifespan dramatically. Cambrelle is a lining that, due to its particular polyamide structure, is highly resistant to abrasion and provides a good humidity absorption, guaranteeing a rapid drying rate after the boot gets wet or sweaty. The upper part of the inner leg is lined with soft mesh and features a special padding on the shin. The malleolus area is protected by an ergonomic closed cell foam memory padding. The upper inside edge of the elastic gaiter is equipped with an anti-heat, high grip suede protection-grip panel at the same height of most motorcycles side panels and frame guards. The gaiter closes with a Velcro strap with soft PVC insert to prevent the entrance of stones and dust into the boot.
- ANATOMICALLY SHAPED HEEL: The anatomically shaped heel is manufactured in PU. Its particular form was evaluated and implemented to provide more safety to the foot in case of twisting.
- REPLACEABLE METATARSUS INSERT: A rigid replaceable nylon insert has been added to protect the inside of the boot in case the riders foot slides off the foot peg or if it slips off the kick-starter. The insert is replaceable by unscrewing the 4 screws.
- Replaceable SRS Sole: SRS sole Sole replaceable System, compatible with E1 sole (Enduro sole) and with SMS sole (for Supermoto). SR sole can be replaced using a standard screwdriver.
- ADJUSTABLE CALF SYSTEM: The calf plate features an inner double adjustment, which allows to widen the circumference of the boot and accommodate even wider calves.
- REPLACEABLE BOOT LEG - STICH FREE: The boot leg upper is entirely assembled with screws, thus it is stitch-free and totally replaceable!
- MICRO ADJUSTABLE AND REPLACEABLE BUCKLE SYSTEM: The Crossfire 2 utilizes four micro adjustable buckle closures, with indented memory-regulation straps. The buckles, straps and retaining clips are easily replaceable. The buckles have just one fixing point (by a screw), which allows them to be easily replaceable.
- DUAL FLEX SYSTEM UPPER: Sidi's Flex system, with its 2 articulated joints. The first lower one, on the ankle, improves leg flexation and allows for a more natural and correct position on the foot pegs. All bolt on components of the Crossfire 2 are replaceable.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
SIDI BOOT SIZING