ShoraiÂ® LFX batteries come in a variety of case shapes and sizes, capacity options and right/left polarity options for the best possible fitment. If the LFX is slightly smaller than the original battery in one dimension or another, high-density, adhesive-backed foam sheets are included in the package. These can be trimmed and applied to the battery box in minutes to make a solid fit and with added thermal and vibration insulation. Cable connections can be made either at tops or sides of the terminals. All these options and sizes allow ShoraiÂ® LFX to offer a "drop-in" installation for most powersports vehicles. We also offer a 6-volt LFX in the #2 case size for vintage vehicles.
When you open a LFX battery package you will also find terminal screws and a set of spares, ShoraiÂ® decals in various sizes and the user manual.
Self-adhesive foam shims insure a great fit to the battery box, as well as extra vibrational and thermal insulation.
- Ultra light. 1/5 the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
- Zero sulfation, for longer service life
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance
- Drop-in replacement for your O.E.M. battery
- Military spec carbon composite case
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Super-fast recharge rate
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
- Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose
- Japanese engineering
- LFX Standard Batteries Recommendation is the best overall pick for most applications, and has been selected to give strong cranking performance and long lifespan
- LFX Duration Batteries Recommendation is for those who want the strongest possible cranking performance and lifespan. Users with extra electrical accessories - especially anti-theft alarms - or regular use in belowfreezing temperatures should choose the Duration option.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Note: Image is generic and the size of each battery can vary.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: