The Shoei RF-SR Helmet is constructed utilizing an aerodynamic shell design with Shoei’s Advanced Integrate Matrix Plus that combines elastic organic fibers into the shell producing an ultra-lightweight, rigid, and resilient helmet. This Snell certified helmet incorporates a ventilation system to draw in cool, fresh air and push the hot, stagnant air out. The interior of this full face helmet features 3D cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers that are removable and washable and the center and cheek pads can be replaced for a more custom fit. The Emergency Quick Release System has been integrated into this helmet to assist emergency personnel to remove the helmet safely and more easily.
Equipped with many of SHOEI’s top features while keeping functionality efficient and to the point, the all-new RF-SR is anything but “entry level”. Boasting a compact, aerodynamic shell design along with sharp and aggressive styling, the RF-SR has a progressive look all of its own. Exceptional airflow, an advanced shield system, and a fully removable liner allow the RF-SR to excel whether short-distance street performance or long-distance touring comfort is your jam. The RF-SR–Streamlined functionality and affordability with premium SHOEI quality.
- Advanced short-distance street performance and long-distance touring comfort
- Compact, aerodynamic shell design with sharp and aggressive styling
- Optimal shell aerodynamics and liner components reduce unwanted road noise
- Matte black ventilation components enhance aggressive styling
- Streamlined function and affordability
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
Fine-tuned in SHOEI’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel to optimize the important balance between airflow and a quiet ride, the RF-SR is equipped with three (3) adjustable air intakes and two (2) exhaust outlets to help customize your ventilation in every condition.
- Two upper air intake vents are positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Hot air is exhausted through top outlet for a more comfortable ride
- Lower intake vent absorbs air exhaled from the mouth to help eliminate shield fogging
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers into shell construction
- Produces a structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid, and resilient
3D Custom Interior System
The RF-SR is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable interior system that’s been enhanced for a comfortable fit and maximum helmet stabilization during high-speed riding.
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning
- Center and cheek pads can be replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by removable ear pads, breath guard, and chin curtain
- Neatly secures chin strap
CWR-1 Shield and QR-E System
The RF-SR’s shield system provides a vast field of vision that rivals helmet-less peripheral, features innovative ribs to improve rigidity and eliminate bending, and facilitates quicker shield changes than ever before.
- CWR-1 shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
- Pinlock pins and EVO fog resistant lens insert included
- Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning of the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- QR-E closure system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation, and provides an air-tight seal intended to significantly minimize wind noise
- Standards: Snell M2015 and DOT-218 Approved
- Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus)