CWR-F2 shield for Shoei RF-1400 helmets.
Offers 100% UVA & UVB Protection and a scratch resistant coating. To be used in conjunction with the Pinlock insert. Whether dominating the racetrack or out for a pleasure ride, motorcyclists know how important clear, crisp vision is. Traditionally, riders deal with changing light conditions by carrying two shields (one clear, one tinted) with them at all times. Transitions adaptive shields not only eliminate the need to carry multiple shields, they actually enhance vision by seamlessly adjusting to optimized darkness levels with the changing light.
LIGHT, DARK, AND EVERY SHADE IN BETWEEN When Transitions shields are exposed to UV light, trillions of photochromic molecules in the shield begin to change structure. This reaction is what causes the shields to darken. The superiority of Transitions brand technology lies in their exclusive, patented formulas. The molecules constantly and smoothly re-calibrate so the optimal amount of light reaches your eyes whether you’re in bright sunlight or under cloud cover.
- All-new CWR-F2 shield system features improved visibility, functionality, and performance
- 2D “flat” outside surface combined with 3D technology inside offers an aggressive look with optimized visibility for a more natural view
- Vortex Generators (borrowed from X-Fourteen technology) improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise ○ X-Fourteen Data: Drag = 8.8% reduction; Lift = 3.5% reduction; Yawing = 52.4% reduction
- All-new center locking mechanism reduces risk of accidental openings during high-speed riding
- Redesigned base plate system boasts smoother shield opening and closure New shield adjuster for easier, more precise tuning
- All-new window beading reduces wind and water intrusion
- New, 10% larger DKS-304 PINLOCK EVO lens system improves lateral field of vision thanks to relocated pins outside of the eyeport
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: