The Scorpion Seattle WP Pant is designed to keep you clean, dry, and comfortable whether you commute or just prefer to ride with an overpant over your street wear. These overpants are constructed of 600D Polyester with extra heavy duty 1680D Nylon at the knees. These pants incorporate a removable Ever-Heat liner, vertically adjustable SAS-TEC CE armor at the knees, PE foam on the hips, and large areas of NightViz material. The Seattle Waterproof Overpant also features YKK zippers coated in urethane, internal zippered gusset, dual waist adjustment tabs, stretch rib gussets above the knees, and ample storage.
- Durable 600D Polyester main body fabric and extra heavy duty 1680D Nylon knees
- Removable Ever-Heat liner with full length zippers
- Vertically adjustable SAS-TEC CE armor at knees
- Pockets at hips have PE foam, but accommodate optional SAS-TEC armor if extra protection is desired
- Large areas of NightViz reflective for added nighttime visibility
- Full length YKK urethane coated zippers
- Internal zipper gusset for added waterproof protection
- Dual waist adjustment tabs
- Stretch rib gussets above knees
- Two external cargo pockets
- Shock-cord adjusters at bottom hem the help seal out elements
- 8" Jacket to Pant zipper
- Bottom hem can be raised 2"