- We feel the RS Taichi GP-WRX R306 Race Suit runs true to size as compared to most suits on the market today with a fit pattern that favors riders with athletic and slim builds. At 5' 11" 200lbs with a 32-33 in waist I wear a size 56 Euro / 46 US with a proper "Race Fit". This suit is offered in both Euro and Japanese Sizes for a total of 14 available sizes. The Euro sizes fit as exepcted and the Japanese sizes are a great option if you are hard to fit. - Brian Van
- The RS Taichi GP-WRX R304 Race Suit is the most perforated race suit we offer today. The overall quality of this suit is very impressive from the YKK Zippers they use to the upgraded material used for the removable liner.
- This race suit will deliver the performance and protection needed for any level of motorcycle racing, track day riding or street riding.
- MFJ (Motorcycle Federation of Japan) approved. (MFJ is the strictest standard in the world). CE Certified protectors are found in the shoulders, elbows and knee/shins.
- The RS Taichi GP-WRX R306 Race Suit is a product we believe in and support with our STG Factory Ride Guarantee. This item includes FREE Shipping for Exchanges and enchanced product support from Team STG. Offer available for US Domestic Orders only. Click here for program details.
The RS Taichi GP-WRX R304 Race Suit is one of the best suits available at this price point. The R304 Suit features race quality full grain leather with more perforation than most if it's competition which make this an excellent choice for hot weather track riding and racing. CE certified armor is found in the elbows, shoulder and knees (as with most other suits you will need a proper back protector as the suit comes with just a foam pad in the back). For added crash safety and suit durability the R304 Race Suit is equipped with external protectors on the forearm, shoulders and knees above the pucks. All in all, this is a great one-piece race suit.
Taichi offers both European and Japanese cuts. For sizing assistance please call 888-784-4327 to speak to one of our fitment specialists.
RS Taichi GP-WRX R306 Race Suit Technical Features:
| || |
TIPS: (Taichi Impact Protection Slider) on Shoulder and Elbow.
| || |
Schoeller Keprotec: Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves.
| || |
Flex Panels: Perforated leather flex panels in the knees, shoulders, and lower back.
| || |
Race Hump: Neck hump with air channel allows air flow in back.
| || |
Perforation: Airtech Vented Leather on front panel, upper arm and legs.
| || |
CE Armor: CE Certified Armor in the shoulder, elbow, and knee.
- Optimazed for Alpinestars TECH-AIR RACE Airbag system
- Leather: Brazilian Cowhide Leather
- Airtech Vented Leather on front panel, upper arm and legs
- Flex Panels in Knees, Lower back, and Shoulders
- Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves
- CE approved armor
- Removable quick wick inner liner
- MFJ (Motorcycle Federation of Japan) Approved (MFJ is the strictest standard in the world)
- Neck hump with air channel allows air flow in back
- T-AIR Shoulder Sliders (Prevent body rolling during a crash, thus allowing the shoulder to slide, rather than leather catching and causing tumbling
- Neoprene cuff for comfort
- Double layered leather in elbows, shoulders, knees, and hip to thigh
- Triple stitching in places that need extra strength
- V-slider knee sliders included
- Comes equipped with knee cap tip piece and elbow slider
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
RS TAICHI GP-WRX R304 RACE SUIT SIZING
Race Suit (1 Piece)